In the year 2011, KAT-TUN will focus on celebrating their 5 years debut anniversary of the 5 existing members by organizing the outdoor concerts for the first time at 5 industrial complexes all around Japan and 5 oversea countries. [All for 5]
The schedules are as following:
1. Haru-Natsu (Approximately May - August, 2011 >> not so sure when to finish the tour in Japan) - KAT-TUN will perform in 5 outdoor stadiums all around Japan. The place has not yet confirmed but the candidates include the following places:
- Goi Ichihara - Chiba
- Kashima - Ibaraki
- Kawasaki - Kanagawa
- Yokkaichi - Mie
- Mizushima - Okayama
The surprise will be different from place to place.
2. September, 2011 - Each member will have their own solo activities
- Kame will have Dreamboys to celebrate 100 (??) years of Tokyo Theatre (??). The rest is unknown.
3. October - December, 2011 - KAT-TUN will have World Tour in 5 countries include:
So here is our plan:
1. May, 2011 - Japan
Book: [Tour - 10 Days booked by ACCL team to Japan]
2. June, 2011 - Japan
3. July, 2011 - Japan
4. August, 2011 - Japan [??]
[Tentative: Tour - 6 Days starting from 9-14 or 12-17 booked by P'Pam to Japan]
5. September, 2011 - Japan [DBS]
[Tentative: Tour - 5 Days booked by P'Pam to Japan]
6. October - December, 2011
[Tentative: booked by N'Aom, N'Oil to Taiwan]
Whoever wants to join us at each period, let us know [email@example.com] ^__^ so we can arrange how to find the tickets and all accommodations. More details will be updated later next year when the schedule is officially announced. For terms and conditions, please refer to our previous topic in this section.